We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Digital Strategy & Solutions Group works with Express Analytics’ (EA) customers across all levels ranging from C-level executives, with a focus on the CMO/CIO/CTO, to operational teams to advise on strategies and technology solutions to support customer-experience transformation and digital innovation, diving deep into architecture and identifying prioritized path forward for customers. Our engagements employ high level architecture assessments, thought leadership around reference architecture, creation of solution vision and solution design, success roadmap crafting, and other techniques to deliver high-impact recommendations. In addition, with Express Analytics expanded team help, identify where these can be executed through EA’s solutions and services.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be the primary technical driver for making our offer to our customer successful. You will help brands to fully capitalize on the era of digital transformation, so they can deliver personalized and substantial experiences across all devices and channels for their customers through architecture and aligning that to EA’s solutions.
This role offers rich opportunities to grow in the technology industry and to develop key business and analytical skills. You will learn the cloud software business as you interact with teams across EA and a wide variety of our customers. You will get experience on conducting analyses and developing high impact recommendations. You will also have opportunities to lead business initiatives and help innovate the Digital Strategy & Solution group’s knowledge and methodologies.
What you will need to succeed
7+ Years of Architecture Experience working with one of the following:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Digital Marketing, and
- Database Administration or Data Science
- Strong executive presence, presentation skills, and documentation skills
- Familiarity with REST APIs (send/receive data to/from Platform in real-time)
- SQL experience; storytelling around querying data and what insights can be derived
- Ability to visualize data sets in tools like Tableau, Power BI, and/or Superset
- Working knowledge of AI/ML and ability to discuss modeling in a way that both data scientists and marketers will appreciate or ad technology ( DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc.)
- Experience working with financial services and insurance customers
- Experience with Martech (CRM, CDP), Familiarity with marketing data environments (i.e. CRM systems, email platforms, data lakes)
- Familiarity with data warehousing environments such as (Redshift, Snowflake and BIg Query) (including data storage, movement, and security) to support developing an optimal physical and semantic data model
- Experience with composable architectures, APIs a plus
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills including conducting research, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work optimally with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas optimally both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work multi-functionally in a team environment
- Passion for new knowledge, resourceful and able to absorb concepts quickly
- Enjoy challenges and learning about industry and technology trends
- High level of energy, personal drive, and positivity
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in computer science, engineering, data science, information technology or similar disciplines)
- Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several global geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.